Welcome back to Nia Imani.
Today I am going to talk about the Trader Joe's skincare I hauled. (If you have not seen my Trader Joe's skincare haul from a few weeks back I highly suggest you read that!) This is going to be fairly in depth. I want to be able to chronicle my exact experience for you all. I will start with a brief overview and then move to the lengthier details and last but never least I will summarize my thoughts and let you know if it gets my seal of approval. Cool beans! Let's jump into it!
All in all these were some awesome products. I loved the price more and I am excited to try more Trader Joe's skincare!
That's all Folks!
I hope you enjoyed today's blog post. If you did please remember to share this blog post with a friend of family member. Also subscribe to Nia Imani to get real time updates on all things Nia Imani. If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to comment them below or email them to me. My email and all other contact information is in the 'contact' tab above. As always thank you so much for stopping by Nia Imani and I hope you stop by again next Friday for a new blog post. Thanks again!
Welcome to Nia Imani! Long time no blog! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to you all! Thanksgiving was amazing for my family and I. I loved being able to relax with them, but it's time to get back to reality! Reality for me means more blogs! I know I have not been super active lately on the blog. I hope to improve that from this point forward. Just in case you didn't know I am usually more active on my social media platforms. If you are ever looking for more content me please check out my Instagram and Facebook Accounts. The link to both and more is in the contact tab in the menu bar.
Anyhow, you guys know I love to find inexpensive products that work well; so naturally when I discovered that Trader Joe's offers affordable skin care I had to get my hands on it! Today's blog post topic is going to be a mini haul of Trader Joe's Skin Care; I purchased three things to give there line a try; if all goes well I will definitely purchase more stuff.
The first product I picked up is the Trader Joe's Spa Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil. They don't make too many claims when it comes to benefits of the product. They say it refreshes and rejuvenates the skin. After reading the ingredients I believe the face wash will help control my oil, possibly help with acne, and refine pores. It smells amazing! It has high notes of lavender; I am sure that alone will make it an amazing, calming night time cleanser. The price was great; if I remember correctly it retailed for $5.99 USD.
The next product is the Trader Joe's Nourish Oil Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer. Again they don't have specific skin benefit claims. However being the ingredients lover I am I definitely checked the ingredients sections to see what was going on there. I like that it is going to be great for my oil control being that formula is made without oil. It also contains aloe and vitamin e which are great for stressed, dehydrated, and/or sensitive skin types (all of which fit my skin currently.) It has collagen, retinol, vitamin c, tons of other anti-aging ingredients which is amazing because it is hard to find a product with anti-aging properties that is oily skin friendly. It doesn't really have a smell; which makes sense due to the package saying the product is fragrance free. This product retails for $5.99 USD.
The last product I picked up is Trader Joe's Blueberry and Acai Facial Scrub. Now this one does have a few skin benefit claims it claims to "remove dry, dull skin cells and refresh the appearance of your complexion." They say the product does this by coupling the nutrients inside of blueberries and acai berries with alpha-hydroxy acids. The packaging of this product is awesome; it comes in a sturdy frosted glass jar. The product itself smells like blueberry yogurt. The AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) it contains are citric, lactic, and malic. I am really excited to use this product. I have high hopes! This product retails for $6.99 USD.
So far I am most excited to try the scrub. I love the smell and the claims as well as the ingredients. The face wash sounds like it will really do wonders for my skin and the moisturizer will probably be great for my distressed, sensitive skin. I am really looking forward to using each product. I am going to do a full review of these products in a few weeks. I want to really put them to the test before hand so, expect a review closer to the middle of December.
I plan to get back to my Friday blog posting schedule. Let's hope I can stick to it!
Anyhow, I want to thank you for all your support. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please remember to share this blog post. Also, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or requests feel free to post them below or email me at email@example.com You can also reach me via Facebook and Instagram, the link to those platforms is available via the contact tab in the menu bar. Thank you again and have a great day!
Today's post will be a review on Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil. I believe I previously stated that I picked this up at my local drugstore and wanted to see if I could use this instead of my expensive Dermalogica PreCleanse Cleansing Oil. I have been using this for a few months now and I feel I am ready to give a thorough review. As always, I will give the company’s descriptions and/or claims of the product, how to use the product, and key ingredients in the product. I will also share the price, and availability of the product. I will finish the review with personal thoughts on the products performance; I generally weigh the pros and cons then I state if I would repurchase it again or not.
With all that said let’s jump into this review!
Company Description/Claims: (Palmer’s website description verbatim)
Two thumbs up!
That’s all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by Nia Imani. I hope you all enjoyed today’s blog post. As always, if you did like it please share it with your family and friends. If you have anything you would like to share regarding the blog topic, you can comment below or send me an email. You can find my email address in the Menu on top left section of the screen; the email address will be in the ‘Contact’ tab. Thank you for all your support. Remember to stop by again next week for a new Nia Imani post. If you would like weekly reminders please join our mailing list. You can also find the joining form in the ‘Contact’ tab. Thanks again and have a fantastic day!
Welcome back to Nia Imani! Today I wanted to share a quick Ulta haul. This is going to be strictly skin care based. So lets get started!
1. Yes To Cucumbers Cooling Hydrating Mist: This is awesome! It smells great, its super hydrating and its super soothing. This is awesome!
2. Dr. Teal's Super Moisturizing Avocado Oil Foaming Bath :I have yet to try this, but it claims to be hydrating and gentle on the skin. Hopefully it works out well.
3. It's Skin Butterfly Eyes Mask Sheet: My eyes are horrible lately. They are puffy and dehydrated and I needed a little boost. I hope this mask does the trick! It claims to be hydrate and firm. It even says it will restore radiance. I will update you all to see if it actually works out.
4. First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller: This helps with puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. I have used this before and I really like it. I am excited to have it in my life again because my eyes truly need it!
5. Whish Deodorant Gel: I heard this was nice. It is suppose to help reduce hair growth under the arm and it has soothing botanicals to reduce razor burn and bumps. I will be giving it a go and I will have a review up within the next week or two.
6. Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream: This has been on the market for a while and I have yet to use it. I was in the market for a new body cream and this was on sale so I picked it up. Hopefully it actually firms my skin.
7. EcoTools Bath and Shower Gloves: These are your standard exfoliating gloves for the shower. I love to use these after I shave to further exfoliate my legs.
8. Nivea In-shower Body Lotion in Cocoa Butter: I have been curious about these in shower lotions so I figured I would give them a go. This claims to have 48 hour hydration.... I'm not to sure about that but we will see.
9. Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel: I have used this in the past and I would like to use this again. I have been breaking out like crazy and pigmentation is enviable. This works quickly and well. I really like it.
10. Murad Oil Control Mattifer: I heard this was awesome for keeping you matte so I figure I would give it a go. Lets see if it leaves up to the hype!
That's all folks!
Make sure to tune in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for new content! Have a good day!