Welcome back to Nia Imani! Today I want to share a few more facts about myself. If you haven't seen my first about me post I will add a link at the bottom of this post! Let's jump straight into the post.
1. I love 90's R&B music. I love 702, Aalyiah, Mary J. Blige, Ginuwine, Boyz to Men, etc. I am obsessed!
2. Sweets are my favorite types of food. I like salty or savory foods but, my favorite foods are sweet.
3. I have a strong dislike for Justin Bieber. I have know idea why. I never really liked him. Although some of his collabs are decent.
4. I have a sick obsession with all things Bruno Mars. He is my favorite! I probably know every song he has ever made by heart.
5. My favorite shows of all time are Martin, Living Single, and Different World. I watch those shows over and over again. I consider them classics.
6. I have a real passion for skin care. I love what I do. I could never see myself being anything but, an esthetician. It's my dream job.
7. I know every word to Mariah Carey's The Emancipation of Mimi album. I even did dances to two of the songs on that album for a talent show. It was the only CD I had for a while so its all I listened to growing up.
8. Even though I live in a city, I would rather live in a more rural environment. I am not into the hustle and bustle of the city. I think I am more laid back than the average urban environment.
9. My dream car is a Mercedes G Wagon. I want it to be completely matte black externally. Everything from the paint job of the car to the rims. I also want the windows to be a tinted. The tint would be a bit of a gradient concept. In addition, I want the interior to be leather and the leather will be a soft rose gold shade.
10. My dog is the light of my life. I am so in love with him. He always makes me feel so much better. Its crazy how much he has changed me.
That's all folks!
Thank you for reading today's post! Finding facts to talk about are really difficult. I challenge you all to share some facts about yourself with someone. Challenge them to do the same. Learning more about people could bring you closer to someone or create a whole new connection! Who knows?
Thanks again for stopping by Nia Imani. Check back next week for another blog post. Leave some topic suggestions in my email or drop a comment below! Also, remember to share this site with a friend, coworker or family member. The support is greatly appreciated! Have a good day.