You guys requested more fun, lifestyle type post so, I figured let's start with 'Would you rather?' These questions are from five online sources and were picked at random. If you like this post let me know-- Maybe we can do more in the future!
Y'all ready?! Let's jump into!
Q: Would you rather have a good eyebrow day everyday for forever OR a good hair day every single day?
A: I would rather have a good brow day. I can throw on a wig, hat, scarf, etc, but you cannot hide jacked up eyebrows.!
Q: Would you rather only be able to use one eyeshadow palette for all of eternity or one lipstick color for the rest of eternity?
A: I would say one lipstick color. I wear nude lipstick 90.996% of the time anyway.
Q: Would you rather have bad acne or bad hyperpigmentation?
A: Bad hyperpigmentation hands down! I know first hand how difficult it is to cover and correct acne when wearing makeup.
Q: Would you rather eat pizza everyday for the rest of your life or pancakes?
A: Ummmmm is never eating again an option?! Why would someone make you chose this? These are both in my top five favorite foods! I can't answer this...
Q: Would you rather get extractions or a Brazilian wax?
A: I would prefer extractions. Extractions are necessary a Brazilian isn't.
Q: Would you rather read minds as a superpower or have hyper speed as a super power?
A: Read minds. Knowing exactly want people are thinking would help so much.
Q:Would you rather wear the same shoes every day or the same shirt everyday?
A: Same shoes. I pretty much do that anyway. I usually choose the shoes that are the closest to the door. What can I say, I'm a simple gal!
Q: Would you rather listen to Drake all day, everyday or Nicki Minaj?
A: Drake. I can't stand 80% of Nicki's songs and her attitude is too much for me.
Q: Would you rather been Batman or Superman?
A: Probably Batman. He has money, influence, and cool gadgets.
Q: Would you rather go on a firs date to a movie or to dinner?
A: To a dinner. I think you should have a conversation and get to know one another on the first date.
Can't do that during a movie.
Q: Would you rather meet a past president or the current president?
A: No Comment...
Q: Would you rather never eat cheese again or ice cream again?
A: This is an awful question! I hope life never gets so bad that I legit have to answer this question!
I would probably have to choose... ice cream.
That's all folk!
Thanks for stopping by Nia Imani your support is amazing. Please follow me on all social media platforms for day to day updates.
Welcome back to Nia Imani. I want to do another get to know me style post today! I am only going to do ten at a time. I don't want to overwhelm you guys or myself. So with that said let's jump straight into it!
Welcome back to Nia Imani! Today I want to share a few more facts about myself. If you haven't seen my first about me post I will add a link at the bottom of this post! Let's jump straight into the post.
1. I love 90's R&B music. I love 702, Aalyiah, Mary J. Blige, Ginuwine, Boyz to Men, etc. I am obsessed!
2. Sweets are my favorite types of food. I like salty or savory foods but, my favorite foods are sweet.
3. I have a strong dislike for Justin Bieber. I have know idea why. I never really liked him. Although some of his collabs are decent.
4. I have a sick obsession with all things Bruno Mars. He is my favorite! I probably know every song he has ever made by heart.
5. My favorite shows of all time are Martin, Living Single, and Different World. I watch those shows over and over again. I consider them classics.
6. I have a real passion for skin care. I love what I do. I could never see myself being anything but, an esthetician. It's my dream job.
7. I know every word to Mariah Carey's The Emancipation of Mimi album. I even did dances to two of the songs on that album for a talent show. It was the only CD I had for a while so its all I listened to growing up.
8. Even though I live in a city, I would rather live in a more rural environment. I am not into the hustle and bustle of the city. I think I am more laid back than the average urban environment.
9. My dream car is a Mercedes G Wagon. I want it to be completely matte black externally. Everything from the paint job of the car to the rims. I also want the windows to be a tinted. The tint would be a bit of a gradient concept. In addition, I want the interior to be leather and the leather will be a soft rose gold shade.
10. My dog is the light of my life. I am so in love with him. He always makes me feel so much better. Its crazy how much he has changed me.
That's all folks!
Thank you for reading today's post! Finding facts to talk about are really difficult. I challenge you all to share some facts about yourself with someone. Challenge them to do the same. Learning more about people could bring you closer to someone or create a whole new connection! Who knows?
Thanks again for stopping by Nia Imani. Check back next week for another blog post. Leave some topic suggestions in my email or drop a comment below! Also, remember to share this site with a friend, coworker or family member. The support is greatly appreciated! Have a good day.