Today's post will be a review on Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil. I believe I previously stated that I picked this up at my local drugstore and wanted to see if I could use this instead of my expensive Dermalogica PreCleanse Cleansing Oil. I have been using this for a few months now and I feel I am ready to give a thorough review. As always, I will give the company’s descriptions and/or claims of the product, how to use the product, and key ingredients in the product. I will also share the price, and availability of the product. I will finish the review with personal thoughts on the products performance; I generally weigh the pros and cons then I state if I would repurchase it again or not.
With all that said let’s jump into this review!
Company Description/Claims: (Palmer’s website description verbatim)
Two thumbs up!
That’s all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by Nia Imani. I hope you all enjoyed today’s blog post. As always, if you did like it please share it with your family and friends. If you have anything you would like to share regarding the blog topic, you can comment below or send me an email. You can find my email address in the Menu on top left section of the screen; the email address will be in the ‘Contact’ tab. Thank you for all your support. Remember to stop by again next week for a new Nia Imani post. If you would like weekly reminders please join our mailing list. You can also find the joining form in the ‘Contact’ tab. Thanks again and have a fantastic day!
Welcome back to Nia Imani! Today I wanted to share a quick Ulta haul. This is going to be strictly skin care based. So lets get started!
1. Yes To Cucumbers Cooling Hydrating Mist: This is awesome! It smells great, its super hydrating and its super soothing. This is awesome!
2. Dr. Teal's Super Moisturizing Avocado Oil Foaming Bath :I have yet to try this, but it claims to be hydrating and gentle on the skin. Hopefully it works out well.
3. It's Skin Butterfly Eyes Mask Sheet: My eyes are horrible lately. They are puffy and dehydrated and I needed a little boost. I hope this mask does the trick! It claims to be hydrate and firm. It even says it will restore radiance. I will update you all to see if it actually works out.
4. First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller: This helps with puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. I have used this before and I really like it. I am excited to have it in my life again because my eyes truly need it!
5. Whish Deodorant Gel: I heard this was nice. It is suppose to help reduce hair growth under the arm and it has soothing botanicals to reduce razor burn and bumps. I will be giving it a go and I will have a review up within the next week or two.
6. Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream: This has been on the market for a while and I have yet to use it. I was in the market for a new body cream and this was on sale so I picked it up. Hopefully it actually firms my skin.
7. EcoTools Bath and Shower Gloves: These are your standard exfoliating gloves for the shower. I love to use these after I shave to further exfoliate my legs.
8. Nivea In-shower Body Lotion in Cocoa Butter: I have been curious about these in shower lotions so I figured I would give them a go. This claims to have 48 hour hydration.... I'm not to sure about that but we will see.
9. Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel: I have used this in the past and I would like to use this again. I have been breaking out like crazy and pigmentation is enviable. This works quickly and well. I really like it.
10. Murad Oil Control Mattifer: I heard this was awesome for keeping you matte so I figure I would give it a go. Lets see if it leaves up to the hype!
That's all folks!
Make sure to tune in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for new content! Have a good day!