Welcome back to Nia Imani! Today I wanted to share a quick Ulta haul. This is going to be strictly skin care based. So lets get started!
1. Yes To Cucumbers Cooling Hydrating Mist: This is awesome! It smells great, its super hydrating and its super soothing. This is awesome!
2. Dr. Teal's Super Moisturizing Avocado Oil Foaming Bath :I have yet to try this, but it claims to be hydrating and gentle on the skin. Hopefully it works out well.
3. It's Skin Butterfly Eyes Mask Sheet: My eyes are horrible lately. They are puffy and dehydrated and I needed a little boost. I hope this mask does the trick! It claims to be hydrate and firm. It even says it will restore radiance. I will update you all to see if it actually works out.
4. First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller: This helps with puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. I have used this before and I really like it. I am excited to have it in my life again because my eyes truly need it!
5. Whish Deodorant Gel: I heard this was nice. It is suppose to help reduce hair growth under the arm and it has soothing botanicals to reduce razor burn and bumps. I will be giving it a go and I will have a review up within the next week or two.
6. Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream: This has been on the market for a while and I have yet to use it. I was in the market for a new body cream and this was on sale so I picked it up. Hopefully it actually firms my skin.
7. EcoTools Bath and Shower Gloves: These are your standard exfoliating gloves for the shower. I love to use these after I shave to further exfoliate my legs.
8. Nivea In-shower Body Lotion in Cocoa Butter: I have been curious about these in shower lotions so I figured I would give them a go. This claims to have 48 hour hydration.... I'm not to sure about that but we will see.
9. Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel: I have used this in the past and I would like to use this again. I have been breaking out like crazy and pigmentation is enviable. This works quickly and well. I really like it.
10. Murad Oil Control Mattifer: I heard this was awesome for keeping you matte so I figure I would give it a go. Lets see if it leaves up to the hype!
That's all folks!
Make sure to tune in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for new content! Have a good day!