Welcome back to Nia Imani. Today we are doing a tutorial. I wore a lime green and purple eye the other day and everyone wanted a tutorial. So let's get started!!!
Products used: 1. Lorac Mega Pro 3 2. Urban Decay Sideline 3. Lancôme lash primer 4. Too Faced Sketch Marker Felt-tip liquid Black Eyeliner 5. Benefit Bad Gal Liner in black (pencil) 6. Benefit They're Real Mascara 7. Urban Decay Primer in Eden
Tutorial: 1. Apply primer to the eye. Allow to dry. Apply a small amount of translucent powder to the lid. The powder with allow smooth application of shadow.
2. Take a fluffy crease blending brush and dip into the shade 'Maple' from the Lorac palette. Using light circular motions deposit the color into the crease.
3. Take the shade bark on that same brush and repeat the motions in step two.
4. Take a flat lid shadow brush and apply the shade 'Sideline'. And apply it to the first 3/4 of the movable lid. You can use a mixing medium or setting spray to make the color more vibrant.
5. Take a fluffy blending brush and apply the shades 'eggplant' and 'licorice' from the Lorac palette and apply the shades to the last 1/4 of the eye. Being as neat as possible. We are creating a wing like effect. You may use tape if it helps.
6. Slowly build the intensity of those shades until you get you desired outcome.
7. Take a clean blending brush and blend the harsh lines away.
8. Take a small fluffy domed brush and dip into the shade 'pomegranate' and apply it between the green and purple. Be careful and blend. It should look like a gradient.
9. Apply liquid liner (black) as desired.
10. I used 113 glamour lashes from Ardell however you can use just mascara. I listed my favorite above.
That's all folks.
Thank you for reading this tutorial. If you have more questions you can comment below or email me. All products where purchased by me. You can purchase them all at Ulta Beauty. Remember to share this link with your friends and family. Thank you again and have a great rest of your week.